EVENT | AVPN Workshop on B Corps and Business for Good | Singapore | 26 Apr 2018
B Corporations are for-profit companies that use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. They are certified by the nonprofit B Lab to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Increasingly, large organizations—such as Patagonia and Danone—are pursuing B Corp certification to show their commitment to “doing good” through business. Given the growing momentum around this movement, AVPN cordially invites you to a workshop that will:
- Introduce the B Corp model and its key evaluation mechanism, the B Impact Assessment
- Enable attendees to assess how purpose and profit can coexist within a company through participatory learning exercises
- Equip participants with insights and practical tools that they can use to improve the social and environmental performance of their organizations
This event is by invitation only.
- Marshall Worsham – Coordinator, B Academy Asia
- Tharani Prakash – B Corp Services Lead