EVENT | NASEBA WIL Economic Forum KSA | Riyadh | 06-07 Dec 2017
The WIL Economic Forum KSA is part of the WIL Series that broke new ground in the Middle East by gathering and supporting female leaders through an action-oriented platform. Organised by Naseba, the forum brings together up to 1,000 female and male business leaders, entrepreneurs, diversity champions and policy-makers from across the Kingdom to advance women in leadership and address the challenges that are specific to Saudi Arabia.
Held under the name “Let’s talk about tomorrow”, this year’s edition discusses the critical importance of cross-sector collaboration in order to meet the demands of tomorrow’s economy. The program features engaging conference sessions, inspiring keynotes, hands-on workshops, executive round tables and facilitated networking sessions. Key themes that will be discussed include youth empowerment, Saudisation, female entrepreneurship and Diversity & Inclusion.
Building on these key pillars, the WIL Economic Forum KSA focuses on sustainability and makes the case for gender diversity as a key vertical of a forward-looking society, while providing organisations with a platform to showcase their achievements and reach out to women, and attendees with actionable tools to further advance their careers.
Keynote speakers include
- HRH PRINCESS BANDERI A.R. ALFAISAL – Director General King Khalid Foundation (KKF)
- DR. LAMA AL SULAIMAN – Vice Chair and Board Member Jeddah Chamber of Commerce
- LUBNA QASSIM – Senior Executive VP & Group Chief General Counsel Emirates NBD Bank PJSC
- CAROLINE FARAJ – VP Arabic Services, CNN
- KHALED ALMAEENA – Managing Director , Quartz
- VIRGINIA SALAS KASTILIO – # 1 female Snapchat influencer in the world